Monday, January 31, 2011

Only If You Knew...

Im lost in this whatever you wanna refer to it as. I hide the way I feel about you for a reason, but yet the more I hold on to it, it seems like the further I push you away. Its some shit that just bother me. I want you to be happy by no means necessary...even if its not with me. Seeing you talk to other people really does bother me, even tho I shouldnt really take it seriously because it is on twitter. Its just hard trying to stick in the game when you dont even know how I feel & I dont know how you feel. I mean I wish this would just hurry along because I have really developed emotions for you & hopefully you have done the same for me. No matter what I will always be your friend & I wont leave your side, but it gets kind of hard when your mind is like "Damn what if we together..." or if the topic " What if..." comes to my mind dealing with you. I usually would have moved on by now, but we have something thats kinda worth saving. Smh, Im concluding that Imma still stick in the game because I am actually drawn to you, your opinion, & your judgement. Hopefully I will eventually tell you how I actually feel...one day. Until next blog, IM OUT! #2crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment