Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lol! Okay, don't judge me. Im just in too good of a damn mood to not blog again. Ohh, I forgot to tell y'all some anyways. Last nite, me & my sister had like this big argument. I mean some serious. It was kinda over some stupid tho. Cuz Im the type of person who if you raise your voice at me and I ask you nicely to stop and you don't, chances are Im gonna snap back. So it was me, my sis, and our best friend on the phone last nite when we got into the argument. Like we were rightously snapping on each other back and forth until finally she just got pissed off and hung up. Our best friend called me and was like ''Whats wrong with that fool?'' lmao! Man I was 38 hot and just told her I wiped my hands with her. Idk if I meant it or not tho. Thats my baddest, bestest, sis. Maybe i'll stop being stubborn and call her today. KEYWORD, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment