Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well, I finally figured out what my greatest fear was. Rejection. I know it seems like the most stupidest thing to fear but yet I do. Its with alot of things that I fear. Like what if I don't get accepted into the college of my choice? Or what if my friends decide to all diss me at a certain period. I believe my biggest fear is being rejected by family and the person I care about. I don't know why but everybody has their flaws. I will not let my fear take control of my life tho. I've strive to get rid of my fear this year and HOPEFULLY I will. Like now, Im chasing my greatest fear now. I have enough faith, time, and patience for it. Speaking of patience, Im still on my journey to find it. Its kinda hard, but I think I can maintain. So, I believe that this is it ppl. Until next blog, deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment