Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hum. Oh good morning everybody!! Lol. I know yall wondering, Where 2crucial been? Well, let me catch ya up on my life haha. Okay, *exhales*, got rid of 2 ppl I thought was my friends but turned out to be on some dirty ish. Like, let me tell you what happened. Okay so my ex friend Court, posted a pic of the person I was blogging about to her profile and her and my other ex friend Murphy just going in on the picture. Good thing my real friends seen it and handle the situation for me since I was unavaliable at the moment. But, everything is cool, I didn't even curse them out. I just unfollowed them on twitter and don't talk to them at school no more. Alrite, on to GREAT NEW haha. So lately I got my friend back and Sunday we had them deep text convos. Noo nosey ass ppl Im not gonna tell you what they were about, but it was a fun day. On from that, I been stress free and dramaless since I removed them ppls outta my life. Guess it was all in God's master plan right? Haha, so until later #2crucial chuckin up the deuces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment