Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well, I did like yall told me and sent the message. Worst mistake I ever made. I kept preparing myself for the worst. Like I knew that I wasnt gonna get a response. Im giving up on this chapter. I learned that no one deserves my kindness and caring. Im staying to myself from now on. I mean that shit hurts when you put all your time, your effort, your everything in a text. No tears falling from my face tho. I think that my prayer didn't go nowhere. As much as I keep thinking about it, the more it crush my soul. I keep replaying that day over and over, the look on my face when I seen that text, my emotions scattered all on the floor. Like rightous, it feels like you didn't give a fuck from the jump. I just having like a self conflict. My mind is lost. I'll just have to pick up the pieces and move on. I will not let this shit happen to me again. But there is one thing I can say, you live up to your name greatly Heartbreak. #2cruciallybroken

No comments:

Post a Comment