Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hey ppl. Haven't blogged in a while...but I never forgot about it. So time to let y'all know the scoop. Im guessing HB isn't talking to me, god I miss him. I wanted to text him tonite but you know how I am. I still make my wish at 11:11 every night about us. Alot of things been happening this week, so I haven't had much of a social life. With my aunt funeral, school, & this crazy schedule...I don't have time to keep in touch as much. I wonder if he thinks that it is someone else becuz if so never...its always gonna be him. On from that note before I get depressed, Im trynna start my life back over, just doing me. Im trynna leave my past behind & move on with the future. Sure its gonna be hard, but ayee Im going in hard. I started new goals & hopefully they come true. I just really need a break, from like everything. Well into next time, #2crucial out

No comments:

Post a Comment