Friday, January 7, 2011

Smh. Havent been feeling the same since December 28. Thats the day that everything went down. Damn, I can't take it back either. I tried to act all cool about it, but that shit just aint working. I mean, its not like I can't get someone else and let it go. I have ppl trying to talk to me but I don't want none of them. Like the apperance don't mean a damn thing if Im attracted to someone else, someone that has stuck around for 6 months. Damn, the shit like killed me when I got that text, when I seen that unfollow on twitter, when I see that unfriend on Facebook. I literally threw my phone at the wall and it broke. Im not mad at him tho, I was in the wrong. I knew I was hurt if I couldnt get out my bed for 3 days to even grab my macbook and type my blogs. I wouldn't mind if we just talked it over, instead of leaving the situation. Pause for a min, Im trying to have a serious moment and everytime I type, I hear Drake voice saying ''Well here goes nothing''. UGH okay back to my life, Im aggervated as shit. I can't even believe this is happening. I plan on texting him sometime to see if we can talk about the situation, or at least become friends afterwards. I wonder if he thinks about me sometimes? Probably not. Smh, man I stay thinking deep. My friends say Im acting like Keith Sweat but IDGAF. I just idk. The only person I opened up to forreal. Well, sighh, until the next blog #2crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment