Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Morning/Afternoon 2crucial lovers haha. So life has been awesome. I got rid of negative influences and came out with positive outcomes. So I been taking my sisters advice and been patient with HB. We been texting alot lately...which Im hoping thats a good sign. Last nite we talked on the phone which was awesome. Haven't heard their voice in a while. I laughed at first because I was actually nervous to talk to them on the phone...but after a couple of mins I started talking to him. He had me laughing most of the nite...he is really a cool down to earth person. I could see us dating, but I don't want to set myself up for failure. So I'm gonna stay in my friend zone lane until he is ready. I know haha...I talk about them alot on here, just seem like the only thing good I have going for me right now. I mean this is someone that I can be myself around, be nice to, and someone that makes me smile. Lol...I could go on and on but Im just gonna say...Until next blog #deuces #2crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment