Saturday, January 15, 2011

Okay...so tomorrow is the day. Friday I told them that I would tell them how I felt about them Sunday. Thoughts are filling my mind as Im wondering if this is the moment. I mean...I don't wanna drift apart like we did last time. I mean...I don't really express my feelings for no one and this is kinda like another #Fear huh? Well, Im gonna face my fear. Tomorrow...Im gonna tell them how I been feeling for the last 7 months. Lol...as I sit here thinking about it...like many different outcomes come to me. Like I don't even know how to describe how I feel about you in words at all. The emotions are there...the connection is flaming...I just don't know. And I don't wanna come between you and whoever you dating...so I'll just wait because if I keep believing that we will be together...then hopefully we will. Now why can't I say that to you? Idkk lol! But until next blog, #2crucial Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment