Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey everybody! Back at it again and happy new year to everybody!! Lol, so I gotta give y'all the dish on my drama. Here goes nothing. Okay so the person I been talking to for 6 months decided to leave, like I thought they would. I had a feeling and thats why I will not trust anyone ever again, but they will always have my friendship. *holds head down* umm, okay...ughh I promised I wasnt gonna cry lol. I was a little broken about it when they told me have a nice life, still am actually. Im getting over it slowly I guess. Anyways, on the bright side, I have become more independent. I getting my letters from colleges now too. Im starting to talk to people now. Not giving no play tho lol.! I end up burning up my goals for 2011 and redoing them. Hopefully me and them will be cool again. Sighh, I didnt make a different me because in 2010 I changed me. Hopefully this year would be more epic than last years. Cuz this year, IM DOIN ME! Forreal

No comments:

Post a Comment