Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hola my fellow blogger readers. Im in a good mood today! Last night with HB amazing. We talked about alot of things & learned alot about each other. Haha, so he made me tell him my wish that I make about him every nite at 11:11. I was so embarrassed but it actually had a good turn out. I tried to get him to tell me what he likes about me, but he said he has a set date. Im thinking it Valentines Day...that would be so cool lol. Its alot of things that I keep to myself about him becuz I don't want an awkward moment. I really don't express my feelings for him as much. Idk why, I just don't...but Im going to try. Hopefully tonite we will talk. He is the one that always make me smile & happy. Hopefully this friendship will go strong & maybe evolve into something more. Well, until next blog, #2crucial OUT! #deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment