Friday, January 7, 2011

Well, Im back. I didn't text him. Just didnt seem like the right moment. I mean, shidd I don't know how he would respond. You know, I have actually started making my blog kinda like my online journal. Anyways, smh, I really need to stop being so chicken. Its 2k11. One of my goals was to stop letting fear hold me back. Guess I should start living by that huh? As I sit here listening to Jazmine Sullivan - Stuttering, my mind set is on this blog, that song, and him. All this has something to do with one another. Smh, idk why I can't let go. When you get so attached to something, I guess it starts to eventually become essential for you to have. Its a shame that it ended that way and I keep dewelling on if we would have just talked about it. Would things have been the same or different? It really would help if he would read my blogs. This is where most of my real truth is at. Im not much of a affectionate person so my blog is where its at. So im hoping later on today that I could send this text. I think its like 8 pages long. Lol, I had alot to say and Im praying to god that I get a reply. Even if its negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment