Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sighh, I screwed up. Today I figured out why we aren't talking. So Im sitting here, in a blank. I had to leave my friend house just so they wouldnt see me cry. My feelings, my emotions, my heart, was all in the wrong place. I wish we could have just talked about the situation instead of just taking it to a whole different level. Im glad that Im walking home, Im glancing over the fact that I miss you, that I haven't got over you. The whole time, I blamed you for the reason why we weren't talking anymore. When in the long run, after today I realized it was my fault. Im scared to tweet, call, or text you. The point was, I wasn't trying to make you jealous because thats some childish shit. I have real feelings for you and somehow I always will. Because you were the first person that I had respect for outside of Facebook and twitter. The first person I rode 1000's of miles to come see. The first person I treat like you were my world and the first person I got attached to in a long time. I argued my friends and lost some for you. You know as I type this, the more it hurts and the more I cry. I just wanna apologize for disappointing you like the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment