Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hey ppl! I had a good day today. I had a good talk with my sister and my mom. I realized that patience is key. Yeah even that means staying in the friend zone until I decide to tell you, or having that assurance that I will be ready to take on the relationship. You know what y'all, Im gonna hang in there! I just got to wait a while, but i'll be cool. So I wanted to iChat them tonite, but its this little thing called fear knocking at my door. I mean what do I say to them when we get on? Hahaha! I think I should at least try it. I'll see...anyways back to this situation. They say that good things come to those that wait & my sis said that there is a good chance if I base the relationship around friendship, then we are more likely to stay together. Soo, I think I will do the check in thing ha! When I talk to you, I feel like a STAR! Lmao Im through, Im just over excited! Deuces!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment