Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smdh. Im tired of waiting. As I sit here talking to my friend and playing #Fantasia - When Your In Love, I realized that I have been through alot for you. What this is like the 7th month of our friendship. Im starting to feel you but I don't know where we stand. I mean, I already know your situation, but I stick in there for you. I just don't get the same thing back. We don't talk about things as much, so I run to my blog to release alot of stress. If you only understood how I felt, asked me how I feel about things, I believe this friendship could go strong. There isn't enough communication involved. As much as I hate to say it, there is a lack of communication. I need to stop running to my blog, and come to you for closure. Smh, but I don't know how you would react. I just want you to keep it 100 and put everything on the table. Trying to follow what my heart is saying, but its getting difficult. Its hard to tell you wassup. Hell, I still get nervous to text you, let alone let you know how I feel. When will things change and go back to what they use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment