Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good morning peeps! Starting my new chapter in life! Going thru the #DoinME phase. Gotta keep on my grind and not let anything/anyone phase me. Yeah it does seem a lil selfish but who gives a damn. Im slowly changing into my alter ego Marco. I express myself freely with no regrets, no matter consequences and peoples feelings. And guess what, NO MORE TEARS SHED #POW lmao! Im getting myself ready for the new year and bringing in with a BANG. I made new friends this year and hopefully they still be here, if not, oh well! 2011 is gonna be my stress free and breakthrough year. Keeping my prorities first, or at least I'll try. Got a list of goals, but only my friend HB know and thats about it ya dig?!?! Lmao! Anyways, Imma start blogging more so be prepared for some crazy shit from me lol! Until then this is #CruciallyMarco and Im OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment