Monday, December 26, 2011

Well Then...

Well if I haven't told  any of you today Merry Christmas. Today was awkwardly good with the family ! We had so many laughs and stuff. I'm actually glad that I came to Atlanta this weekend becuz if I didnt then I would have been alone and bored for Christmas which would have been LAME! Anyways, Brian gave me the best Christmas Gift ever. He asked HB for me to skype me on Christmas and he was like...me being me I fucked it up. I really think that I'm a none fucking factor to him. Gotta get over the fact that maybe that we will never be friends or anything more. I messed that up long ago...-sigh- I could use a glass a wine right now...it couldnt hurt forreal. Everyone was mad that I didnt make a move on Chris for Christmas and not skyping him. I think I hurt Derek too when he was playing and I kinda went off. I hope that this doesnt effect our friendship...Im gonna ask Chris can we skype in the morning...if not ol well...look what i've done

No comments:

Post a Comment