Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Step At A Time...

December 5, 2011...today was a long productive day. Facing the fact that I'm going to be alone for the Holidays. Today, I was with my ace Murphy all day. We vibed to the Drake : Take Care Album. Ma, when I say that shit relates to me...it really does like I was trying my best not to cry infront of Murphy. She's never seen me cry...no one has. Right now, I'm listening to Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson. I love it really...I've noticed that most of my blogs deal with finding love...always backtracking. Like, I'm always talking about H.B...what does that mean? Does he ever think about me? I doubt it...I'm just taking it one step at a time like Jordin told me to do. Its really hard...I wanna be alone and emotionless...It would be better. One more week til finals and afterwards I'll turn my phone on.I'm just glad that I'm doing well in school cuz I dont play that lol. Anyways...Im calling it a night on this blog #Night

No comments:

Post a Comment