Thursday, December 15, 2011

Long Way Down...

December 4, 2011...I never thought that I'd have to use this title. Today was cool. Went Christmas shopping with my grandma and mom (#NewTradition)! I really enjoyed it until I messed up the car...but its okay now. It was just the sensors in the tire that went bad but I fixed it.Right now...Im on the phone with my friend Brian and  he's talking about his bf #SucksForMe...He told me that he thinks that H.B. has a boyfriend according to twitter. -__-. Two steps forward...seven back. I feel a little numb...maybe its them sleep pills. I feel as tho we in a movie...I'm the friend that always liked you and never date becuz you dont notice WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU. I date other people to distract/stall my feelings that I have for you and run away from the truth. God keep me...#adios

No comments:

Post a Comment