Friday, February 17, 2012

Back To Me :)

Ummm...lets see where to start. I've been doing well for myself. 2012, its my year so far. I mean Im doing great in school, keeping up with the family, & getting along with frankly everyone. I have been growing my hair out lol...shit is a disater now. Anyways, I got some new group of friends since one of mine has a boyfriend and everytime we talk on the phone he always disregard what I say and talk about him all the time. D.C. talking to someone now and basically he's turning into one of my sisters becuz he puts a nigga before me....smh. My sister LaVee has a girlfriend now & quite frankly Im glad too. She really deserves it man. Me & HB are cool now...I finally have closure. Thats what I been wanting for the past 1 1/2 now. So Im gonna be hearing more from him. Speaking of closure, since I have closure I have been talking to someone that makes me extremely happy. His name Jared...whoop whoop baby hahaha. Dread head, light skin, tats top to bottom on the arm. Funny as shit. Thats basically what I've been waiting for. For Valentines day, I got 2 teddy bears from him which kinda caught me off guard becuz he seem so thuggish for that shit. Hell, Im too thuggish for that shit. lol but anyways all is well...i'll be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment