Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still Standing...

December 2, 2011...Today was okay. I passed that test in Blanding class so I was like alright alright. Lol. Didnt do much after class. Came home and basically chilled. I really need to clean up this apartment tho...especially my room.#GoFigure...found out that LacQues removed me as a friend on Facebook. Smh, I could really care less. You can only call & text me when you need money because you know my financial standings. I prefer not to help you if your going to continue to use me. I mean, certain friends i'd go to the end of the world for....he was one but not anymore. The older I got, I realized that money does change you. In fact, I bettered myself. I'm using my money to further my education than high school and making myself financially stable. #LessonLearned...anyways, on the bright side, I plan on asking H.B to skype me on Christmas & while skyping him I'm going to ask for his new digits. I dont know how to ask him how to skype me (suggestions are needed LMAO).

No comments:

Post a Comment