Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flashback

This blog is from November 27, 2011...I'm just not waking up. Its 6 o'clock un the evening  and its pouring down raining. Basically, I slept the whole day away. My dreams were pretty awkward today.  Before, I start on that, I had a good conversation today with my grams. We was talking about new christmas traditions ( I know I'm grown but shit I still miss my childhood.) Anyways, my dreams today were basically flashbacks from 2010 & 2011. I'm not sure where they came from, but I enjoyed some of the clips. Some of them where about HB...guess thats the answer to my prayers. The scenarios in the dream seemed like they use to be...us talking everyday...laughing..etc. But then I had a dream about my friend brother..A.L. Even tho I havent been around him much, they showed times where I was happy with him. #Confused ... at the beginning of 2011, I promised myself I was gonna do some epic shit. I did some but I consider this year an epic fail. None of my other expectations were met becuz I didnt make them...fear. 2010, Im not gonna make any new years resolutions. I'm just going with the flow...make them along the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment