Thursday, December 15, 2011

Everything is Everything...Right?

November 31, 2011... Man I'm cold as shit. These weather changes are really effecting me. Smh, anyways...last Tuesday my mom childhood friend & practically my uncle was shot. My mom went to view his body at the funeral home. I really couldnt go becuz I couldnt really deal with that forreal. Instead, my mom showed me a picture. He was dressed real nice but I still cant accept the fact that he's dead tho. I mean, I had just seen him the day of the shooting. Wow...shit got real. Anyways, me and Jerk Face got to arguing over Beyonce & Fantasia. Everybody knows I'm a die hard Fantasia Fan and I will not let him disrespect her in front of me. Like, he so fucking ignorant. I'm very glad that I dont date that jackass. #iCantDeal lol. Since we missed Dr. D's birthday and I was off work today...we threw her a surprise party. She really enjoyed it which made my day. After that...came home, went to sleep. After this, headed to the shower and look for me somewhere to live. Maybe Florida, Jersey, Colorado, or California becuz Alabama is really not cutting it no more. Probably move in the next to years just to guarantee that my grandma is situated. -Sigh- well I best get started...#Dueces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment