Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Someone Like You

This blog is from November 26, 2011...Its 5 o'clock in the morning & I'm still up. Been clearing my head & thinking alot about my future. I'm exploring the options that maybe...just maybe... we might not ever be together. It hurts to face reality when its ready to kick you in the ass. Yesterday I was on facebook going thru my messages looking for one of my aces number. It loaded some of me and HB old messages instead. Me being me...I read that shit...but this time I didnt get emotional. I analyzed, smiled, laughed, shed a tear, & arcived the messages. The reason I did that is because I realized how much I actually liked you. Lately, i've been listening to Adele. My friends tell me her 21 album reminds them of me so I had to hear it for myself. 'Someone Like You' really related to this situation. The old clishy.."If you love someone you'll do anything to make them happy." I'm letting my emotions get the best of me. Lately I've been having one of my friends brother on my mind. He's smart, funny, independent, & hella cute. We talked on the phone once but ever since then he just stuck in my mind tho....

No comments:

Post a Comment