Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unknown

This blog is from November 28, 2011... Feeling pretty good...just got off the phone with jerk face. ( I can do alot better.) Today is my best friend/brother birthday Bohdi. Havent talked to him in a while since he's in the Army. I kinda miss our convos...along with our other twam (twitter family). We really need to meet up one year...Me, Boh, Kario, & Kajh. Even tho we barely get to talk to each pther due to working, school, etc. we check in every now and then. We'll work on that. Anyways, its 1:32 am, still raining. I have class in less than 7 hours...#GoFigure. Not really sleepy....just me, this bottle of verdi, and Marsha Ambrosius. "Far Away" is whats playing...song seems so damn long but I love it. Right now..."whats on my mind?"....A.L. is. Its like Im consumed with him #NoStalkerShitTho. I mean I wouldnt mind talking to him again...fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment