Thursday, December 15, 2011

Going thru Changes...

December 7, 2011...Keeping up with these journal entries. I went to class today at 9:15 and afterwards hit the mall for this haircut and went to Kay Jewelers to see what I was going to get my mom for Christmas. My grandma been hollering about this charm bracelet that shes been wanting us to buy her for like 3 years. Since I got a job, I guess i'll buy it this year. Anyways I came home to clean up some. I think Im going to stay in this weekend. I mean, I dont feel like being bothered. I need to get ready to make these individual blogs for Christmas for ppl. Havent thought about no one today and tbh Im kinda glad that I didnt. Moving forward and worried about myself...tbh I'll probably relapse.Oh well I love the quietness today..why cant every day be this perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment