Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bitch Please...Lol!

This blog is from November 29, 2011...First off, hey bloggers! Today was okay. Had class at 11:30 this morning. My professor...Dr. D wasnt there. Usually if she wasnt there, she'd leave our assignment on her desk..but she didnt -__-. Instead, she left some bitch in her slot. This lady was rude as shit to us. Keep in mind, we all young adults and she looks like she's in our age range. I'm basically like...really. So she's not even teaching us shit...no she's texting okay and raising hell. Eventually, me and her gets to arguing becuz I will not be disrespected by no one. Most of our class starts arguing with her becuz she talking to us like we shit...expecially me. Like all she kept saying was "I got 3 degrees...y'all get y'all!" BITCH PLEASE...you went to community college...not a 4 year institute. So as I see it, I'm higher than you love. I didnt let that ruin my day tho. Went and did my photoshoot and came home. Right now, Im listening to Jazmine Sullivan. Welp, finna call my sister Vinsetta and off to bed...#dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment