Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Rain...

December 2, 2011..."Its funny but I cant laugh. Its so sad but I cant cry. It doesn't mean there's nothing left inside..." <<<<these words by Kelly Price haunt me during the day. I basically stayed at home in my jogging pants and night shirt. Just a chill day I guess. I was off work (Thank you jesus!)...couldnt be bothered. Mike came over today and chilled with me. He said that I've changed alot...but I dont see it. I'm doubting that I make arrangements to go to Philly for Christmas becuz my friend Brian told me that H.B.will be in New York. #SucksForMe...still coming up with how I'm going to ask him to skype me on Christmas. My sister Maurii been down lately...which effects me. We're gonna get better tho...I know we will. I'm praying for that day when I can finally be happy again...until then #GoFigure...

No comments:

Post a Comment