Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Old Marco

December 1, 2011...sitting on the side of my bed just relaxing for a minute. Had a good, productive day. Went to class. After class I went over my homegirl Keiarre house. We just chilled and chatted. Went back up to the school to go to the library to tweet and facebook. To my surprise, this dude just outta no where chatted me and was like hey. I was like he. He was okay. I was really flattered. I mean, its not like i've never been told that Im cute or sexy...me being a model I get it all the time..but his was different.He eventually asked for my number and I gave it to him. He suppose to be calling at 9. Lets see how this goes...#shoutout to Simone. Lmao, she was cutting up on twitter asking about them digits. Made my day :). One of my friends told me that H.B. was sad lately. Thats a bummer...I might need to check in. When I eventually get the balls to...

No comments:

Post a Comment