Thursday, November 24, 2011

One year anniversary...

Today was okay. I wasnt really planning on spending the day with the family but my mom suggested I did. I went over my aunt already with my I righteously dont give a fuck attitude. They say throughout my teenage years I was never rebellious, but they say I waited til now to be rebellious. Change...maybe I'm just not the same Marco I used to be. Maybe, maybe I just grew up and learned to be smarter and wiser with my heart. Anyways, while over my aunt house I made it perfectly clear I didnt wanna be there at first. I kept saying lil fly shit like "Ughh I'm ready to go home!" lol Im so mean. Anyways...ate and dipped. Came home...now peace and quiet. Man, memories circled my damn head. A year ago was the first time I talked to HB on the phone. We had so much fun. I started crying like a minute ago but its apart of the process I guess. Tomorrow will be the first time he called me...GO Figure. I tweeted him like last Thursday and Friday and we talked all day :) we suppose to meet up in Philly and see each other next month so lets see how this goes. Gotta drop like 20 pounds before I go because I feel like i've gained and modeling is not gonna have that...anyways gotta go Soul Food on. Happy Thanksgiving readers

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you Marco! I will soon bring you guys up to date with mine.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Marco I'm so happy for you. Kinda makes me sad me and my HB didn't work out, we aren't even civil. But you helped me realise one thing: life goes on. I'll be happy just like you soon :)

    ReplyDelete