Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Growing

This one is named Growing. You know, we always wonder why we never get the one we want...or maybe its just me. Anyways, I wondered that for the longest. You guys already know the story from the rest of the old blogs. My struggle to get that one person that I like so much to get to like me back. Some things you have to grow from. I think I am tho. Who would ever guess that it would be a long break from social sites, texting, & talking on the phone? I did something for me...for a change. Went to Philly for a week. Just me to relax & enjoy myself. Now, I'm back at home. Phone still off but I'm actually enjoying it.  Went on twitter last week to tell one of my brothers happy birthday. Did that for Facebook as well. The break, hmmmm never thought it would be so damn easy I guess. On a real tip, I have no problem talking to or as you may say "typing" my lifestory out to blogger. The reason why is because maybe there is someone out there. Someone just like me, who's been going thru what I am or is going thru what I'm going thru & sees my point of view. I gotta say tho...I wonder what life has in store for me. I'm just hoping & praying that it maybe something great. Each tear & downfall...there's a lesson. Let it flow...#MarcoChilds out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment