Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Soo...I'm not gonna lie. I'm feeling a whole lot better now. Umm...I been praying since Sunday night. I asked god to help me discover who I am & what he wants me to do. I also asked him to keep me & HB friendship strong. So yesterday, god surprised me. He had Joe to actually talk to me! I was blushing odee hard man. Couldn't help it. I was just too happy. Anyways, today he surprised me again. He had Joe add me on Facebook. Thanks God. I've really been feeling good. So those ppl who says prayer doesn't work can kiss my ass cuz it actually does. You just have to be consent with it. I, myself, wasn't at first. But I realized that god works miracles. I went from feeling like my world was ending to just feeling good about myself. My final remarks are this...my next blog, hopefully...i'll be very satisfied & happy. Until then, y'all know the drill #deuces !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment