Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A better me

I have high hopes...big dreams for myself. Never have I actually took the time to sit down & actually think about what foot is next for my life. So while watching Necessary Roughness on demand, I grabbed the little black book. I know what your probably thinking. No it's not the black book where you keep your loves numbers in. It's a little black book that Tina (my summer college course teacher) gave us. She told us if we ever had a thought or wanted to write, grab that book & let the pen flow. When she actually gave us the book the thought that came to my mind was "She must be crazy...I ain't finna use this shit." Truth be told, I'm using the hell outta it. I wrote down places I wanted to visit before I turn 45. I wrote down professions I actually might wanna pursue in my life. I always add a new one to that category because I can't seem to make up my mind on what to choose. I still can't make up my mind on what college to go to tho...or which degree to get first. I think I want five degrees....all masters. The time for games is really over. Time for me to grow up & take responsibility of the man I'm becoming. Independent...is what I'm trynna become. Today a put my first bill in my name. I felt so happy. I'm gonna start working on a bank account tho. I should have one by now instead of sharing one with my grams. Truth be told, the break is really benefitting me alot. I love the fact that I'm doing something right. This years focus is to make myself known. We'll see how that goes. Getting much wiser & learning more. Hopefully, Marco Childs name will be in them big beautiful lights somewhere for something great. Haha, #Hopefully. Anyways, I think I'm done for tonite. Until next blog, #MarcoChilds Out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment