Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ephiany

Today was good. Ummm...woke up this evening real late say about 5 some. Went to sleep at 7 this morning. Me & my friends started talking about making a new book. We gonna call it "Gay Girls Lullaby". My sister LaVee says that with a title like that it should be real deep. The story is starting off good. We just gotta keep making progress everyday. Im really liking the whole idea. On the other hand, I found out that one of my favorite singers Amy Winehouse died today in her home. That really did bring tears to my eyes. I listen & breathe her music everyday. I was really hoping that she was gonna come out with a new cd but I guess not. Everything happens for a reason I guess. On from that, I think tomorrow I'm gonna go to church. It's been a while since I been. Hopefully it goes good...hopefully. I don't think I'm gonna stay up late tonight tho. Smh, can't be sleeping in church now can I? #NewsFlash man that song "I'm A Star" by Chrisette Michele just came on. Hmph, that was the song playing the whole night me & HB first talked on the phone. Sigghh...I guess. Coming from a new point of view...until next blog #MarcoChilds Out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment