Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Harder than I thought

I thought I was so far ahead. I thought that I was over the fact that even tho I put in so much hard work, so much time in that I would eventually get over it. For the longest I thought we would be together. I wished, hoped, dreamed, damn near prayed that we would. I tried to play a song that we first made conversation off of when we first started talking. Who's been loving you? Never did I think it would have such a toll impact on the way I actually feel about you. Shit, then I think that I'm no longer in the friends zone. Ughh, I regret the day that I told you I had feelings for you. Maybe we would have been tighter than before. Closer than we were before. Maybe I should have held down my station #FriendZone. Does it really have to hurt? Are these tears really necessary? I wish for that moment where we can be cool & actually meet. Smh, #MarcoAshton leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment