Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work in Progress

Today was pretty far. I went over my sister Kala house with my sister Cheron. We mostly cracked on ppl that had Facebook pages. Well their pics lol...just hilarious. We took it back to them middle school days. Went to bebo.com & looked at our midr school profiles. Man we came a long ass way. I couldn't believe how much I had matured since then. Tonite wasn't really a night that I can say it's so damn awesome. It's just a night that I'm letting slowly slip thru my fingertips. I been playing some songs to make me think like "Notebook" by Chrisette Michele , "Work in Progress" by Mary J. Blige , "In The Morning" by Ledisi , & now "At Your best" by Aaliyah. I'm just in a bittersweet confused train of thought right now. It's hard to explain but only one person understands me & that's Mauresha Waller. She reads me like a book sometimes. On that note, #MarcoChilds out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment