Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bracing for church

4 am...I'm barely getting any sleep. I had to been sleep at 1:20 or some like that. I feel alot is on my mind for some strange...awkward reason. Or maybe it's someone that's on my mind. Right now, typing this blog feels like a dream or a thinkman of my imagination. Maybe my late night stays has something to do with my mind. I think I just need to relax some. That's kinda hard. I wish right about now that I had some sorta type of sleeping pills. "California King Bed" by Rihanna just came on. I like that part when she says "I been California wishing on these stars." This song is really relaxing. My eyes are kinda getting heavy listening to it tho. Maybe I'm getting sleepy. Ooo I like this part "Maybe I been California Dreaming." I'm really feeling her on this song. Music is really my life I could say. Probably why I watch less tv anyways. I guess you could say it's the pieces of me. Hmmmm, night loves. #MarcoChilds Out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment