Friday, July 29, 2011

My black is bold

My black is bold. It's what makes me who I am...& not what others expect from me. I challenge the world with my high level of intelligence & low level of tolerance towards ignorance. I flip thru life like I'm reading a book...chapter one : introduction to life. The only thing about writing this book is that it's stuck in permeant ink. No draw outs or white out allowed. Dammit gotta get it write. I push the level of boundary to make everybody confused about who or what I am? Living in the lab of luxury ain't always what it seems. More money cause more problem, meaning multiple things. Writing this was not my intentions tonite but shit I just my finger hit the keypad & flow. Weither or not you like it or bot really don't mean shit to me long as I spoke what I had to say then I'll be okay. My blog is my life, no bullshit intended. From this day forward I'm speaking my mind cuz I have kept silent too long. #MarcoChilds Out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment