Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Forgiving

Hmmm...what's up people? Let's see...I went to church yesterday. Even tho I didn't actually get to go upstairs to hear the choir sing & the sermon by the pastor, I really learned something today. I learned that forgiveness is key to everything. I always been told that, just never paid it any attention. I'm gonna go back next Sunday if LaVee picks me up. Right now, I'm just sitting here at the table listening to Fantasia " I'm here". I'm getting back into the habit of blogging if you understand where I'm coming from. I just got thru watching Behind The Music 2 : Mary J. Blige. I never knew that she went thru many trials & tribulations in her life. That's probably why I can relate to most of her music. Looking at the show tonight almost really made me cry. I understood every single thing she mostly been thru. From the mistreat in the relationship with K-Ci...to searching for someone to love her & furthermore loving herself. I'm on the stage right now : Loving Myself. I hope I get it right this time. I love the phrase that Mary used tonight "I'm not perfect. I'm not an angel. I'm just a work in progress." I think that's gonna be the theme for my new pictures. In the words of Jennifer Hudson "Better believe I got this". On that note, until next blog #MarcoChilds Out !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment