Wednesday, July 27, 2011

For Colored Girls

Tonight is just a laid back night. Been watching movies...enjoying my company you could say. I watched For Colored Girls for the first time. It was really good. I know the movie is dedicated to black women, but I can somewhat relate to like three of the women. Janet (Joanna) her character is somewhat my entire life. I mean always being told "I'm sorry" by the person you love most of the time really does get tired...aggravating I might add. Hmmm...what would we do for the person we love? Another soul I can relate too I would say Loretta Devine (Wanetta Sims). We have the same problem. Fall in love with that one person & when they are gone...we try to leave them alone but when they come back...we accept anything. It's more to that story but you guys should already know. I would say my third person would be ol girl who was sleeping with all them dudes (Tangie). Even tho I'm a virgin, I still talk to alot of people. Maybe because we been hurt by that one person that we feel the need not to trust anyone. I still feel that way...therefore I still do what I do. Maybe one day I'll stop & think about it. Thats another story tho. I really thank Tyler Perry for making this movie tho. It's very, very good. So I'm still learning, still growing & one day I'm gonna get it all right. These late night stays, these epiphanies I keep having is really easing my mind. One thing I learned tonight from watching this movie is this...My love is too pure to be thrown back in my face & my love is too complicated to be thrown back in my face. Until next blog...#MarcoChilds out !!   

No comments:

Post a Comment