Friday, July 29, 2011

Why?

Today was good. I was sleep most of the day. My home out Brian bought me an iTunes card (surprised the hell outta me!) I lounged around the house until my mom called me yelling about how I promised her I was gonna make her a cd but I never got around to it. So I went on to her house. My mom is truly a character. Anyways, after I left there I came back home & started ironing for Vegas. Come to find out I gotta go to Georgia Saturday. Really wasn't planning on going no damn where Saturday but my house. Guess that's a little out of the picture.  Anyways, I been in the me, myself, & I stage. I seen some that y'all know who tweeted on twitter. I felt a little remorse for them. Idk why...I feel somewhat guilty. Only if I could stop acting like a little bitch & text them. Hmmm...like that will ever happen. Maybe I should take Maurii advice & push myself like she said. Hmmm who knows. #MarcoChilds Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment