Saturday, July 30, 2011

Evolution

Lol. Damn I almost forgot to blog tonite. Anyways, I had an amazing day. I didn't get any sleep but I rode to Atlanta with my mom, grandma, & aunt. It was too wild. After all these years, my mom finally learned how to scratch off a ticket. It was too funny. Then they taught her how to play the lotto numbers. I was really shocked that she didn't know how to do none of that shit. Right now I'm in my bedroom in Georgia. I'm just chilling you know. Had a pretty long day. Soon ad we got here I went to SAMs to get the tires changed & my aunt caused a scene but it's whatever. I came back here & detailed the SUV. Cleaned the inside but imma clean the outside tomorrow before I leave. End up going to sleep in the inside of the SUV until my cousin Ann came. Went to her house & cleaned up just chilling. I haven't enjoyed myself like this in a long time. Well I guess this is #MarcoChilds OUT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment