Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Realizing

Pshhh...today was okay. I finally decided to give AT&T a call today & turn my phone back on. I texted alot of people today. I never knew that many people missed me while I was gone. It was just a month. Anyways, I learned today that someone I had a crush on is in a relationship. Go figure. I stay outta love. I'm grow tired of finding someone worthy enough to date me. Maybe I'm just not meant to date...or at least that's what I'm thinking. On from that, I been trying to move forward and think about my future. My homegirl Courteney & I were texting & talking about school. Us taking a giant leap from our kid days to becoming full young adults. It's time to leave childish acts behind...stop relying on moms & dads money & start making our own. Coming from wealthy homes, shit I'm tired of leaving under my family name. I want a name of my own. Preferably in the lights, on build-boards, or hell maybe on a sign. Marco Childs is what I wanna be known by. I still have my acting career that I always wanted. I have a plan b tho. Marketing, accounting, or advertisement. On from that, I really can't believe that I am actually sleepy this early. Hmmm...idk. It really has been a long day so I think I'm gonna call it a night. Until next blog #MarcoChilds Out !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment