Thursday, March 17, 2011

Up this late sitting here thinking. Listening to Jamie Foxx, "Heaven Will Never Be The Same". All I can actually do is smile at this song. It brings back good times with my great grandmother...& some of you. I'm a heavy thinker, as always I have no choice but to think "what if?" What if Monday I send you the link to this website & it becomes the last time I talk to you? I believe that, that ish will hurt me the most. Hit home...its kinda hard to let go. Damn Im so attached but hell I can't help it. Its hard for me to share my emotions so when I finally do I guess I expect you to be here for a while. I always dreamed that it would happen...but thats why they call it a dream right? A thinkman of your imagination. They say dreams come true, but I doubt this one will. I haven't put forth an effort lately to make anything work between us. I just been in the background...checking in every now & then...

No comments:

Post a Comment