Thursday, March 17, 2011

Since you been gone I learned how to move on, how to be myself I don't need nobody help. Im doing so good I forgot that I could live like this. #Fantasia taught me how to be myself again. She taught me how to love again & how to care again. I never smiled so much in my life. With "Even Angels", "Im Here", & "Thrill Is Gone"....I've learned alot. Its said that i've need to brighten my life & I am starting to now. Im thankful for each day that Im given, both the easy & hard ones. Haha, I hav someone that finally understand me as always lol. Fantasia I owe it to you. Im gonna be myself, Im gonna strive to do me, Im gonna smile #WhenIseeYou, #TruthIs, Im still looking for the one to #MoveOnMe, & if I #Believe hard enough, it wont be any #Bittersweet moments, but shit I learned that #IaintGoneBegYou lol! Thanx Tasia!

No comments:

Post a Comment