Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today...was exceptionally a good day. Been focused on me just a little. Still single, by choice this time tho. I'm not really looking for a relationship anymore, just wanna explore who I am. I been going strong thus far & I don't plan on letting anyone get in the way. Sometimes HB cross my mind, even tho we have never dated...just talked. He's a really great guy & like most great guys, he's dating someone. But the friendship zone is worth more than that to both of us...or at least I think. I texted him this morning, trying this new "check in system". Lol, its kinda sad that I can go on & on about him. I wonder if he can do the same? Anyways, I enjoy my own company, but sometimes I get a little lonely. I'll get over it, its just a phase until I feel Im stably ready for a relationship....

No comments:

Post a Comment