Saturday, March 5, 2011

I keep having this dream & day dreaming. & no its not different ones, its the same one. Kinda like mini episodes or some. It starts off after I sent the text, you replied & we end up talking the whole time. It wasn't on no type of level of bullshit tho. It was on some deep level. We talked about us, everything I was feeling & everything you was feeling. I was like odee surprised from what you said. Never thought you cared that much, but ayee I woke up & it was just a dream. I felt as though it was real at first becuz of how it kept occuring & what was said thru the conversation. I can't believe its not true tho. I mean most likely its probably gonna never happen tho. You telling me how you feel towards me is like me jumping off a skyscraper #nevergonnahappen. My emotions are scattered on the floor about you. One minute I wanna call you up & be like I miss you, next minute I wanna be like Im through. In the end, I always maintain to stay tho. Smh, I try not to get attached to anyone becuz its gonna happen. Some gonna push us away & bam we're done. & where will I be? Slowly picking the pieces of a broken heart up off the ground & locking it away from the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment