Saturday, March 26, 2011

So last night...last night. It went pretty well. I didn't go with my original plan with just hanging out with my friends. Spent some quality time with my family. Even though sometimes they can aggervate the hell outta me, I love them all becuz thats family. After everybody left, I decided to text you. To my surprise, you texted back. Ha, really caught me off guard. The deep conversation made me realize that I have been overreacting alot. I'm glad we close as friends. Your still the same person I talked to for 9 months. Keep it up, I like who you are. You never stop to surprise, even with the good morning text this morning caught me a lil off. Guess I don't know much about you, but Im determined to learn. Im gonna keep in touch more & talk more, but voice my opinion less. Anyways, I enjoyed your company...you know who you are. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment