Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I finally got myself back. I just had to find out who I was for a minute. In order for me to do that, I had to stop communicating with everyone for as long as it took. Luckly, it only took some weeks. Now, it feels like I get the cold shoulder from everyone now. I thank everyone that stood by my side until I got it all together. Im trying to be more open to ppl now, its not an easy task. I catch the vibe that as usual they will turn away. Im still growing, still maturing actually. My birthday is next Friday, & Im really not excited about it. Not becuz Im aging, but becuz Im probably not gonna be able to bring it in with a close friend. The last time we talked was Feb. 28. If you read between the lines, then you'll see it. Im not gonna keep on the discussion becuz it always gets me teary eyed. Anyways, sometimes I feel like Im lost in time. The new me has really changed my outlook. Im more careful with my emotions, I rarely express myself, I love & trust no one...just who I am now. Everytime I show my heart, it gets smashed. I prefer being single for a while. Don't ask why...just know I have a logical explaination for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment