Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#Confession1 I miss you sorta.
#Confession2 I wish we talked more.
#Confession3 your a good friend.
#Confession4 I still have the first text message you ever sent to my phone lol.
#Confession5 You never stop to cross my mind, thats why you still get solo shoutouts on twitter.
#Confession6 I wish you the best, even if Im not included.
#Confession7 Sometimes I think you forget about me.
#Confession8 When "Who's been loving you" comes on I start smiling.
#Confession9 I always wondered what you thought about me.
#Confession10 you will always be a cool jerk.
#Confession11 I feel like when I express myself to you, we drift apart.
#Confession12 Dec. 28 was the worst day of my 2010 life.
#Confession13 Im glad you trust me somewhat.
#Confession14 I told you that you would always be heartbreak
#Confession15 when I get ready to text you, I flip my phone over to send it. I still get nervous to talk to you.
#Confession16 I get the idea when I text you Im not gonna get a text back.
#Confession17 your personality is a turn on
#Confession18 Im probably the last thing on your mind.
#Confession19 Everything I tell you I mean.
#Confession20 Enjoy your b'day

No comments:

Post a Comment